Frequently Asked Questions
You’ll likely find an answer here, but you can also shoot us an email. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
Do you have an order minimum?
Yes, there are minimum order requirements. Typically it is at least 12 pieces but you can view the minimum for each item on their respective product ordering page. We recommend printing at least 50 total pieces for the best pricing.
I need 15 total shirts but the ordering page only has 12 or 24 total pieces as a select-able option, how do I order the 15 that I need?
No problem! Just select the closest lower quantity to what you need and input your specific sizes in the next step. The price will be the same whether you order the 12 pieces up to 23 but we highly recommend you reach the next quantity limit as you will receive additional price breaks.
How do I properly wash & care for my shirts?
Properly caring for you shirts will prolong the life of the print as well as the shirt and keep it looking great for a very long time. This includes how you wash & store your shirts in your closet. We’ve outlined some steps below as a guide on how to properly care for you items:
- Keep your wash load small. This limits the were & tear the shirt receives and also gives the shirt more room to move around. Bunching & stretching puts a lot of strain on the print, as well as the shirt, and can compromise the integrity of both.
- Wash shirts only with other shirts or smaller soft items. This limits the beating your shirt & print will receive. Thicker & more abrasive items will cause damage to your shirt & print.
- Wash inside out. This also limits the wear & tear on the print and lets the unseen inside part of your shirt take most of the beating during the washing cycle.
- Use the GENTLE cycle on your washing machine.
- Use COLD water. Hot water compromises not only the integrity of the print but also the soft fibers in the shirt and can cause your shirt to shrink, even preshrunk items.
- Use a MILD detergent only. No harsh chemicals, stain removers or bleach as that can damage the print.
- We highly recommend to HANG DRY your shirts in the shade (no direct sunlight). If this is not an option, you can air dry without heat. Heat can damage the print & shirt after multiple washes.
- Avoid hot irons around the print. Applying high heat to the print again can cause damage.
- Hang your shirts in your closet. Folding your shirts or bunching them up in a drawer adds to the wear & tear on the shirt & print which can cause damage.
What is the standard print sizes?
This really depends on the product that is ordered but we’ve listed our standard print sizes below. We can also print designs at specific sizes if you wish, just let us know in the artwork information box when placing your order and we’ll let you know if there are any issues with the print size.
- Adult left or right chest – 4×4
- Adult full front – 12×12
- Adult sleeve – 3.5×12
- Youth left or right chest – 4×4
- Youth full front – 10×10
- Youth sleeve – 3.5×10
- Max print size – 14×16 (larger print sizes incur additional cost)
How do I prep the files?
All Files must be 300 DPI or a Vector File. Preferred file types are .AI, .PDF, .EPS, .PSD, .PNG, .JPG. Design should be sized to print. See File Prep for more info on how to prepare your order. Orders cannot be started until we have usable artwork.
Sometimes we can offer assistance with your artwork for free as long as it does not require a substantial amount of time. Anything that will require more than a few minutes of art time will require an additional $25 per hour art fee with a $25 minimum. You can Contact Us before placing your order if you have any questions about your artwork and to see if it qualifies for free assistance.
How much are the setup fees (aka screen fees)?
Setup & screen fees are always free!
What is your turnaround time?
Typical turnaround time is 7-15 business days + shipping time. Turnaround time is only an estimate, is not guaranteed and starts when your order is paid for AND we have all information to complete your job. Complex designs or orders with extra add-ons may increase turnaround time. If you have a deadline for your order, you must let us know when placing your order and a rush fee may imply. Taking longer than 24 hours to approve your digital proofs may delay your order as well. Any circumstances out of our control (ie: weather delays, shipping errors by the supplier, etc.) may also require more time and are not factored into the initial turn around time estimate.
Can I mix and match shirt & ink colors?
Yes. Different shirt colors are ok as long as the ink colors are the same. If we need to change ink colors additional fees will apply and a minimum of 12 pieces is required for each ink change. This will, however, need to be placed offline due to limitations with our online ordering software. Just Contact Us with the info and we’ll get you taken care of!
Can I mix shirt sizes & do I need to order in dozens?
You can order as many different shirt sizes as you want and you no, you DO NOT have to order in dozens, unless otherwise stated on the specific product ordering page.
I want to print on a shirt that isn’t listed.
Of course! We print on hundreds of different brands but to make it easy we only list the most popular ones on our site. As long as we can get the blanks we will print it for you. Just Contact Us and we will see what we can do!
I’m missing a few shirts, what happened?
All orders can have up to 5% under run. Some shirts could be damaged during printing. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that you will receive 100% of the garments in your order. We strongly recommend ordering a few extras to account for this possibility. We always strive to give you everything you ordered, however, if there is a shortage with your order, we will refund or credit you for the difference.
Do I need to pay for my shirts now?
Yes. Your payment must be received before your order is printed.
Can you do [insert crazy idea here]?
I’m sure we can! Just Contact Us and we’ll see what we can do!