Need help deciding which products to choose? We’ve created this post to help you make a quick decision based on pricing vs quality of shirt.
• Gildan 5000 100% cotton – this is our least expensive t-shirt style. It’s a preshrunk 100% cotton material with a basic unisex boxy fit but still is of good quality overall.
• Gildan 2000 100% cotton – this is the next step up in cost & quality. It’s another preshrunk 100% cotton material but is a little heavier in weight. It also features a basic unisex boxy fit with good overall quality.
• Gildan 64000 100% ringspun cotton – this is our budget fashion style. It’s made of ring-spun cotton so offers a much smoother & softer feel and is lightweight. It’s a very popular style with a wide range of colors. Features a unisex fashion fit (slightly snug to the body) and is mid-grade on quality.
• Bella+Canvas 3001 100% rinspun cotton – this a slightly better quality version of the above Gildan 64000 style. It’s a soft material lightweight fashion fit style.
• Bella+Canvas 3001CVC 50/50 blend – this is the same shirt as the above Bella+Canvas 3001 but in Heather colors. These are all made of blended cotton/poly so hold up much better wash after wash.
• Next Level 3600 100% ringspun cotton – very similar to the above Bella+Canvas 3001 but fits more snug to the body and at a slight higher cost.
• Next Level 6210 60/40 blend – this is one of our most popular styles. Features a super soft and lightweight material and is a better overall quality shirt than most of the above styles. These are another fashion fit style so are snug to the body.
• Bella+Canvas 3413 Tri-blend – this is one of our better quality shirt styles and is extremely popular as well. These will be our softest material and are lightweight. These are a loose fashion fit which offers a good contour of the body while not being to overly snug. These would be our recommended style but does come at a higher cost than most other styles.
• Next Level 6010 Tri-blend – very similar to the above Bella+Canvas 3413 Tri-blend but fits much more snug and comes with a higher cost.